Real Estate Guide
India is a country named as country of villages. But rapidly developing towns and urban areas. In metros developing buildings called skyscrapers with latest architecture, the small towns spreading with new buildings around the existing towns. Beautiful roads and flyovers are additional attractions. Surveys are describing that India got highest rate of change of urban people in developing countries. By 2050 about 85 crores people will live in Cities. The population will be equal to Germany, Brazil, Russia, Japan and USA.
The real estate growth in India is divided into 3 Categories.
Presently the real estate business is very attractive in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad Cities. By 2030 more than 60% of people (most of the people India) will be living in cities. So we may just imagine the necessity and demand for real estate and construction business in India.
Here are few tips while purchasing new house or building.
Approvals from different departments (Whether the builder received approvals from various departments)
1. Approvals from municipality/ municipal corporation
2. Approval from Airport authorities
3. Approval Electricity Boards
4. Approval from Area development authorities
5. Approval from pollution control boards
6. Approvals from Forest & Agriculture
Research on Location
1. Check water and electricity connections
2. Check whether any industrial pollution issues
3. Check for approach roads
4. Check for drainage, sewerage and garbage arrangements
5. Check for public transport facilities, hospitals, educational institutions, shopping facilities etc.,
Check Ownership and related things
1. Previous Ownership/Title documents for last 13 years
2. Previous encumbrance documents for last 13 years
3. Tax paid receipts
1. Have a clear idea
2. Don’t love different kinds of buildings but understand exactly your requirements
3. Research from good agent
4. Enquire with more than 3 agents